Would you like to draw a terrified Tyrannosaurus Rex? This simple, step-by-step drawing guide is here to help. All you will need is a pencil, an eraser, and a sheet of paper. You may also wish to color your finished drawing.
Here is the step by step instructions for drawing a Tyrannosaurus Rex.
View By Slides
View By Scrolling
Draw an irregular circle with disjointed ends to form the upper of T-Rex’s head. And draw the eyes on the circle.
- Draw two short curves above the eyes to form the T. rex eyebrows.
- Draw an inverted wide U shape just below the eyebrow to from the forehead.
- Draw two small circles within the irregular circle of Step 1 and shade them to form the nose.
- Draw the jaw for this TYRANNOSAURUS REX;
- Draw a series of U shapes and U shapes upside down on the upper and lower lips to form the teeth of the tyrannosaurus rex.
- Draw a short curve between the upper and lower teeth and two short lines at the corners of the mouth to highlight the details of the mouth opening.
- Extend a curve from the right side of the eye, and draw a tyrannosaurus hand at the end of the curve.
- Draw a curve under the Chin and the other hand on the left side of the curve.
And Please note that T. REX had very small hands.
Use three curves of different lengths to sketch the abdomen and the back for this powerful creature.
On the right side of the abdomen, draw one of the Tyrannosaurus’ big foot.
Draw another foot on the lower left side of the abdomen.
Finish the tail of the Tyrannosaurus Rex and draw several short curves on the abdomen to highlight the details of the abdomen.
Color the T-REX. Here we will make it a red one!